Grow Your Restaurant Your Way
Serving Up a Variety of Financing Solutions for Your Individual Restaurant Business Needs
In a survey of 740 restaurant owners, only 38 percent described their financial situation as “good to excellent.” The rest of the respondents had much lower level responses, describing the financial state of their businesses as simply “adequate,” “poor,” or, in some cases even “dreadful.”
Our goal at BFS Capital is to change this response and raise the bar for individuals seeking success in this industry. We do this by providing restaurant owners easy access to a variety of business financing options, such as small business loans for restaurants.
We want to take care of your financing concerns so you can focus on what you do best: serving your patrons mouthwatering meals that keep them coming back for more.
After all, running a successful restaurant can be a very fulfilling, yet challenging task. This is particularly true when looking into how to get a restaurant loan or when seeking other funding solutions, such as merchant cash advances.
Why Would I Need a Restaurant Loan?
- Expanding your physical space to add more room, thus accommodating a higher number of patrons in one seating area and reducing wait times at the door
- Remodeling your current restaurant’s interior and/or exterior to enhance your customers’ experience, if not change it completely to go for a different look or feel
- Adding to or changing your menu, drawing in new customers by enticing them to want to try your updated cuisine
- Purchasing new kitchen equipment or buying a new POS system to improve your restaurant’s efficiency and improve its ability to handle a higher volume of customers
- Building up your inventory to support being open for more hours, such as if you decide to start offering breakfast or stay open later to accommodate the local bar crowd
- More advertising, enabling you to effectively attract a larger number of hungry customers and/or promote special events, deals, and menu items
- Boosting your cash flow to help you better manage unexpected business expenses or slower seasons without it affecting your ability to handle your day-to-day operations
What Kind of Restaurant Loans are Available?
When applying for a restaurant loan, many options exist. Some of the most common unsecured and secured restaurant loans are:
- Short-Term Business Loans
- Small Business Association Loans
- Business Lines of Credit
- Merchant Cash Advances
- Working Capital Loans
- Inventory Loans
- Equipment Loans
- Commercial Lending Loans
There are also some restaurant loans specifically for women and veterans, making those an option if either qualification applies to you.
What Do I Need to Know Before Applying?
Before beginning the restaurant loan process, regardless of which route you choose to take, you want to keep certain information in the forefront of your mind. Keep in mind why you need the money as well as how fast you need to receive it based on your particular reasoning.
It’s also extremely important that you do your homework and investigate all of your restaurant loan options so you can pick the one most suitable for you and your situation.
Additionally, some banks aren’t fond of giving out restaurant loans. As a result, you need to know that choosing to take that route may be difficult, if not impossible, depending on your current situation.
Realizing this up front can keep you from taking any sort of restaurant loan denial personally as it likely has nothing to do with you. It’s just that this type of loan tends to be higher risk, which means that most banks don’t want to give it.
What Kinds of Questions Will I Need to Answer?
If you plan on obtaining a restaurant loan through a traditional lender, be ready to provide any requested information related to:
- Your restaurant experience (especially if you’re just starting out)
- The length of time you’ve been in business
- Your proposed business plan
- Your credit history and money management skills
- What type of collateral you have, if any
- How much money you need
- What you want the money for and specifically how you plan to use it
- Your ability to repay the debt
Why Choose BFS For Your Restaurant Loan?
Obtaining a business loan through an alternative lender, such as BFS, enables you to skip some of the questions, bypass a portion of the lengthy paperwork, and/or meet a lower bar, giving you the opportunity to obtain the capital you need for your restaurant without having so many limitations or exclusions in place.
BFS is a direct funding source but, unlike with conventional bank loans, we won’t make you jump through hoops or wait months for financing. With our restaurant financing options, you can obtain the working capital you need much faster than the time typically associated with a traditional restaurant bank loan.
Whether your needs are best suited for one of our small restaurant business loans or a merchant cash advance, you can quickly qualify for anywhere from $4,000 to $1,000,000 to satisfy your capital needs.
We also offer flexible restaurant financing options, which means that you have the freedom to use the capital for any business expense you desire. You may even qualify for additional capital before completing your loan repayment, should the need arise.
In short, with BFS you enjoy:
- Fast financing, in as few as two business days
- No restrictions on how you use the capital
- The ability to fund your restaurant, even if you have poor credit
- Flexible repayment options to ensure optimal cash flow
Let’s Get Started!
Restaurants all over the U.S. are savoring sweet success thanks to a business cash advance or short-term business loan from BFS Capital.
If you’re interested in joining them and are in need of one of our restaurant loans, get started by applying today and we’ll take care of the rest.
Contact us to see how much you qualify for in order to grow your business. With BFS, we’re with you and your restaurant every step of the way!